Hazen Skies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flying in a world of hidden reality. . . and craziness!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anjelis
Captain of Hazen
Captain of Hazen
Anjelis

Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma) Empty
PostSubject: Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma)   Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 1:38 pm

One step

Two

The dark figure stalked another, much less stealthy, creature. It clattered from side to side, knocking over dustbins and discarded boxes. The creature was always desiring a. . . particular taste.
Or rather the seductive, luscious taste of sweet sweet metallic blood.

The alleyway in which it drunkenly crashed around was kept in darkness, shadows not even dancing with the thing. Outside, not only 10 metres away, bustled daily lives of unknowing citizens. The creature picked up a disused doll, which had been effortlessly thrown away, and plunged it's stained fangs into it. A greasy lop of hair fell forwards and white, scarred hands gripped the poor doll. When the creature realised that the doll held no blood in threw it aside and stumbled towards the exit of the alleyway. That bright place held a promise of fresh, delicious blood.

The stalker tensed on the roof above, his sharp eyes picking out every detail. Then, he jumped.
A steel chain hit the wall next to the creature and it wildly spun in towards it's attacker.

"Why Hi there" White hair haloed around the newcomer's head, bringing out luminous violet eyes, which were focused on his target.

The creature shuddered, unsure of what to make of this . . . It gasped. A. . . a. . . !!

The violet eyes smouldered. "Don't worry. It'll be over quick."

The chain that had in-bedded itself into the wall shot out and immediately sharpened itself into a formidable point. Before the Grade E vampire could even voice a growl it pierced it in the heart. Another grabbed the dark greasy hair and ripped the rotting head off. It lolled on the floor when the chains released it. The slayer bent down and inspected the ID on the creature.
He muttered an oath "Only 15 years, Female, Janey Marks" He placed the ID in his pocket. And sauntered off into the thronging crowds.

Just as he was contemplating what to do next - go home or hang around a bit - a yell, or a growl more like, brought his senses to high alert. Another Grade E. . . somewhere around. . . another yell, human sounding answered his unasked question and Kirus Haze to off towards it.

This was to be a eventful night.
Back to top Go down
https://hazenskies.rpg-board.net
Alice Enma
The Blue Rose
The Blue Rose
Alice Enma

PostSubject: Re: Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma)   Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:02 pm

''SOMEONE HELP ME!!'' the scream fell to deaf ears,drowned out by traffic and the choruses of life outside of the valley.A woman huddled against the wall,wishing she could sink through it as a figure hung eerily over her.It was hungry.Ugly red eyes already trying to devour the poor woman,a pair of fangs slid out from drool-ridden gums and lips.Hope didn't reach into the dark crevices of the city...

Or so she thought.

The thing swung around like a puppet with its strings tangled...A new scent.One that was so sweet,so tempting and dripping with warmth that the woman was forgotten in a moments time.It's eyes were now fixated on the smaller figure entering the narrow alleyway.A boy.He stood with a long jacket wrapped tight over his thin frame.A dark fringe covered a pair of determined,dark brown eyes.
''Do I have your attention?'' Alistair spoke loud and clear,drawing a pouch from his belt.The thing was in a trance,lumbering over,clawed hands reaching for the one thing to relieve the thirst which burned at his throat like the desert sun.Beyond help is what Alistair thought of the thing.He gestured for the woman to run,which she did and scrambled away past Alistair and the mad thing.

''I...need....'' the thing rasped,manic in tone ''Give..me....'' then it screeched,hurling itself at Alistair.The boy drew a silvery needle from his pouch,stepping aside from the clumsy attack and jabbed the needle into the monster's neck.It was a soundless end for such a noisy thing.Alistair sighed as the thing fell past him towards the cold ground,his heart was calmed and he felt a tiny jab of guilt.
''Ashes to ashes....'' he sighed,completely used to knowing the existance of such pitiful beings.

Last edited by Alice Enma on Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anjelis
Captain of Hazen
Captain of Hazen
Anjelis

PostSubject: Re: Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma)   Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:25 pm

Kirus watched with interested eyes. This figure, the one who killed so fluently was definably human. The scent if his blood drifted to Kirus and he shuddered. A sweet smell indeed. No wonder the Grade E was instantly distracted. Pushing his own longing back, Kirus lept and landed on the ground next to the human. Ashes scattered with the wind and he hurriedly bent down to pick up the ID. Ignoring the human next to him, for that was only what he could do at that moment, he glanced at the card. Soundlessly he, like before, placed it into his pocket.

Now the Human. With a sigh, Kirus stood up.
Back to top Go down
Alice Enma
The Blue Rose
The Blue Rose
Alice Enma

PostSubject: Re: Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma)   Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:35 pm

Alistair barely twitched though the stranger took him by suprise.Another vampire....But this one was different.He watched the pale haired man reach for something in the pile of ash which used to be another being untils moments ago.He sniffed the air and caught a breif waft of...coffee....? Something clicked in his head but,the real significance didn't make itself clear in his head.Alistair shook his head and turned away.Hell...he didn't wanna know what this 'hunter' was going to do about this human boy who stumbled apon this.And killed.Alistair knew the surface working of the vampires.They'd send members of their own to get rid of the ones who were 'too far gone'.And he thought the human law was scary.

He was close to nearing the exit to the alleyway when he heard the other vampire stand up.Well...no running away then.Explainations'll have to do and Ali had a trump card.With a sigh,he leaned against a flickering streetlamp and crossed his arms.
''If you want me to keep quiet about this then just ask,please....I don't want trouble'' Alistair said and tilted his head up so his eyes could see through the thicket of a fringe.He could still feel that odd sense of nostalgia but he decided to ignore it.Maybe seeing this vampire's face would enlighten him a little.
Back to top Go down
Anjelis
Captain of Hazen
Captain of Hazen
Anjelis

PostSubject: Re: Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma)   Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:08 pm

This would take some. . . effort. Thought Kirus as he got up. Dealing with these types of Human were. . . hectic and troublesome. After all, this one certainly knew what he was. . . and, even worse, knew how to kill a Grade E. This human had inside Info. Kirus straightened and lent back, deciding to act casual yet impassive. This would be interesting.
Looking aside, he spoke smoothly;
"Please do, the existence of us are ment to be secret. Trouble is exactly when will happen if you speak of this again. However - " Kirus looked to the boy's face, knowing what impact his eyes had on Humans.

Except this time it was different.

When Kirus' violet eyes met the Human boy's his whole being shuddered, only a slight shiver on the outside betrayed the violent reaction. But the face of impassiveness that was etched on his features broke and his words tumbled out.

"A-Alice!?!?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Alice Enma
The Blue Rose
The Blue Rose
Alice Enma

PostSubject: Re: Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma)   Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma) EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 2:24 pm

As much as Ali's face had an affect on the vampire, it was the same for him vice-versa.The boy stared at those eyes....sure they lost the message they wanted to convey but....Alistair thought that they were beautiful.And he rarely thought that about a vampire.It was in their very being to be alluring and impossibly perfect physically.He would've been under the spell of those violet eyes if he didn't hear what the vampire said.
''.....How do you know Alice-sis?'' Ali asked and cautiously went over to the vampire ''And no...My name is Alistair Xing'' he added and looked over the vampire,avoiding those eyes.Damn...the guy had to be at least six foot nine...Ali was only five foot six and the reality of their height difference irritated him a little.Then a recognition registered in his mind and he sighed.
''Judging by descriptions...you must be Alice's cousin,right?'' he asked and went over to the pile of ashes to retrieve his needle ''She told me about you when she visited...and yes,she was the one who told me about your kind.If you don't believe me then,you'll have to talk to her'' he said,in case the vampire didn't buy the story.Alistair put on his leather gloves first before picking up the needle.His free hand pulled out a lightermwhich he clicked twice before the flame ignited to which he held against the needle.It would clean it and destroy evidence,just tricks he learnt from watching crime dramas.''But seriously....I didn't think having similar features to her would have that kind of affect on someone like you...'' Ali threw a crooked smile back at the vampire that resembled his 'sister's somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Anjelis
Captain of Hazen
Captain of Hazen
Anjelis

PostSubject: Re: Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma)   Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:49 pm

Kirus stared at the human boy in amazement after quickly checking that he was, indeed, human. How could this. . . this boy be so alike his cousin? He didn't possess the startling, icy blue eye. Instead warm, depth-less brown eyes were in their place. Sure the boy was about her height and his dark hair was the same silky colour. Maybe it was the look of a deeper mind, or the look that he had seen too much for someone of his young age. Maybe.
"Yes. I'm. . . Alice's cousin" He wasn't entirely sure whether he should give details, but, he thought with a shrug, it wouldn't really matter. When he heard how the boy - sorry Alistair? - knew his cousin, he grinned. Kirus noticed a slight look of irritation pass on the boy's face. Hmm. . . this was getting more and more interesting. Which, in itself, was interesting.
"No. I believe you. You seem very much like the person my cousin would insist was her brother. And not many people know of the way to kill a Grade E like that; she must of shown you." Kirus flicked aside a lock of his white hair over his shoulder and looked down to Alistair. He chuckled to himself again as his gaze examined the boy. He was. . . quite cute. Extremely.

Back to top Go down
Alice Enma
The Blue Rose
The Blue Rose
Alice Enma

PostSubject: Re: Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma)   Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma) EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:03 pm

''It's not like she trained me or anything...'' Alistair shrugged and placed the needle into the pouch along with the other ones ''She just said that a vampire's internal make-up is the same as humans.The nerves and muscles are all in pretty much the same place.All I did was use my accupuncture needles on a vampire...'' he explained,turning back to Alice's cousin.He held back an instictive shiver when he realised those haunting orbs of violet were looking straight at him this whole time.''...Anyways...to answer that curiosity earlier,I look like her because aparently,I'm her counter-part in this dimension or something...'' he scratched his head with his gloved hand and walked passed the vampire so he couldn't see those distracting eyes ''By the way,you gonna tell me your name?'' he asked,already making his way out of the dim alleyway.

Sound gradually filtered back into Ali's ears when he stepped out of the alleyway...He took a breath,relaxing now that he was back with his own kind.Not that he minded vampire.The sane ones at least.
Back to top Go down
Anjelis
Captain of Hazen
Captain of Hazen
Anjelis

PostSubject: Re: Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma)   Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:37 am

"Oh right, well you have excellent abilities for a Human, might I say. Any other hidden talents?" Kirus raised an eyebrow. He knew he was flirting, but couldn't find the reason why. He quickly covered it up as he said "Well, I mean you must be pretty impressive to take Alice's notice." Kirus followed Alistair out of the alleyway and was immediately welcomed into the bright and busy streets of Uptown. He realised that Alistair might try and say goodbye and suddenly Kirus didn't want him to go. Again, he drew a blank at why that was. He searched in his mind quickly for a place - or excuse to keep the boy with him. Then the simple colours of the cafe opposite caught him attention. He grabbed Alistair's hand and pulled him towards it, completely ignoring the question as the smoothness of his skin sent an invisible shiver down Kirus' spine. A good shiver. Very very good.
Which was not good. Not at all.
Kirus sat down at a booth by a window, the smells of the diner, enhanced because of what he was, washed over him but he ignored it as he looked at the boy in front of him.

Kirus lent forwards "My name's Kirus Haze"
Back to top Go down
Alice Enma
The Blue Rose
The Blue Rose
Alice Enma

PostSubject: Re: Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma)   Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 5:00 am

Alistair chuckled lightly and paused in his tracks.He had ignored the....flirty question and decided to answer this more sensible one.
''Alice saved me and then gave me a similar reaction to your's when she saw my face'' he explained,shrugging.Their resemblance sure was a thing to behold,that was for sure.Checking the time on his watch,Ali sighed,already so late.Thank god it was a Friday night.He had decided it was about time to head home but,his plans were foiled when a cool hand took his.
''..E-Eh?!'' he found himself pulled along,through the crowds.
And all he could see was the tall vampire's back.
Something like an after image overlapped Ali's vision.A memory? He remember his hands touching skin like this vampire's,cool,strong and....something else.Why can't he remember? It must have been a long time ago.Before he had recovered,Alistair was seated in a cozy cafe which he vaguely remember being in with his friends once or twice a while ago.He shook his head and turned just to see those violet eyes staring right back at him.His hands withdrew from the table when the vampire leaned forward and finally introduced himself.
''K....Kirus...'' Alistair repeated the name,nodding slightly as it registered ''Ah...yeah,sis mentioned your name but,I couldn't remember it'' he admitted,looking around and saw a waistress heading their way.Ali smiled instinctively when the lady seemed to recognise him.
''Oh I remember you~ '' she said cheerfully ''Just you and one friend this time?'' she glanced at Kirus and Ali fully expected the moment of encapitivation as soon as she looked at him.
''Aha...um...kinda'' Ali mumbled and glanced over the menu card infront of him ''Um...May I order a hot chocolate please?'' he smiled warmly at the waistress and unintentionaly stole her attention this time.She gave an embarrassed giggle before scribbling down the order and sheepishly turned to Kirus' direction to see if he's going to order anything.

Last edited by Alice Enma on Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anjelis
Captain of Hazen
Captain of Hazen
Anjelis

PostSubject: Re: Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma)   Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:02 pm

Can't such an awesome name as mine? Kirus thought confusedly. Kirus lent back, rest his head back on his hands. On the outside he seemed so confident and casual. But on the inside his mind was going haywire. What made this guy so special? So. . . so captivating?
Kirus generally didn't notice when people took notice of him. After all he was used to it. But for some reason he noticed the waitress take notice of Ali and instantly felt this strange feeling pierce him. What. . . what was it? He had never felt such a thing. In fact he hadn't noticed the waitress until she had spoken; he was too busy trying to find out what was so special about the boy.
When she turned to him he used every part of his handsomeness to try to win her affections - that way she wouldn't fawn over Alistair.
"Ah Hi, sorry, I was too busy wondering if I've seen you before?" Kirus tilted his head and gazed up at her as he hair fell to the side. "So. . " He glanced at the menu. He lent forwards to her "What would say is the best? Any specials?"
Kirus tried looking out of the corner of his eye at Alistair but he couldn't. He wondered what expressions the boy would have?
Back to top Go down
Alice Enma
The Blue Rose
The Blue Rose
Alice Enma

PostSubject: Re: Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma)   Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:20 pm

''Oh...well..'' whilst the waistress was thinking to herself and catching as many glimpses of Kirus as possible,Alistair hid behind the menu card and rolled his eyes.He suddently felt irritated.And not knowing why fuelled that irritation further.
''Why don't you try the cafe's special blend of coffee,Kirus?'' Ali said from behind the menu card,his dark fringe hid his eyes.He was scared to look over at Kirus who seemed to have turned the 'charm' pannel on overload.Ali didn't want to be caught and put under his spell,too.
''Ah yes! Please try our shop's specialty!'' the waistress merrily wrote it down and her attention once again shifted back to Ali ''You sure remember much just by coming here a few times!''
''Hahaha...I'm happy you remembered me despite my lack of visits'' Ali smiled politely,not aware of what this was doing to the vampire sitting opposite him.
''Well give me a moment and I'll have your drinks ready!'' the waistress waved sweetly and trotted off to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Anjelis
Captain of Hazen
Captain of Hazen
Anjelis

PostSubject: Re: Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma)   Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:34 pm

Kirus didn't really acknowledge what was ordered for him as he felt that strange feeling well up even more inside. He had been here before? Why? What drew him to this place? Was it the Waitress? Or was the coffee just really good? Kirus glanced at Alistair. Faking a stretch, Kirus lent forwards and looked to the boy. "So you've been before?" He tried to appear nonchalant and fingered the salt in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Alice Enma
The Blue Rose
The Blue Rose
Alice Enma

PostSubject: Re: Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma)   Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:54 pm

''I sometimes get dragged here by my friends'' Alistair said,putting the menu down finally ''The first was...no...she's not around anymore'' his voice trailed off as he strared out into the city streets through the window.The place held irriplaceable memories that haunts him.Ali just can't let go yet...and his weakness makes him ashamed sometimes.Alistair looked at Kirus,meeting his gaze as steady as he could.Then he smiled over at the vampire,a serene little smile.
''What about you? I take a walk in the city every week and never bumped into you until tonight'' he asked,leaning back in his seat crossing one leg over ''Alice-sis comes and goes,too.To be honest,I'm quite glad to have met another one of her kind~'' he laughed lightly at himself ''Some weird human I am...never got along with other humans as well as I did with supernaturals'' he spoke in a quiet voice,knowing that Kirus can hear him just fine.He regrets saying that though...because the one haunting his memories is also a supernatural.
Back to top Go down
Anjelis
Captain of Hazen
Captain of Hazen
Anjelis

PostSubject: Re: Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma)   Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:34 am

Alistair seemed. . . more distant when he mentioned the. . girl was it? He said 'she'. . . hmm, a pang of that strange emotion hit his heart as Kirus wondered if this boy had a girlfriend. . . His eyes were too deep not to have suffered something great. Or something more than once. A jolt of something (Kirus didn't know what entirely) shuddered down his spine as he met Alistair's steady gaze. It felt amazing and strange at the same time. At least he knew Alistair wasn't afraid of what he was.
Kirus's eyes left Alistair in front of him and focused on the table mat. He pretend to be interested in the tartan pattern, however his body language all pointed at Alistair. He wanted to know more about him. But the questions had turned to him. Kirus stretched and rested his arms on the back of the chairs behind him.
"Me? Well I've never really been round here... on the ground. As you saw, I, the amazing me, hunt Grade Es - Vampires that are too far gone. Mostly I kill them before they reach here - today there were more than usual - which was unusual - so some got further." He stopped speaking as the Waitress placed down the coffees. She giggled at Kirus, and he winked, drinking the coffee. After a sip he placed it down, licking his lips.
"Hmm, that is some fine coffee you have there" Kirus glanced at Alistair, "Isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Alice Enma
The Blue Rose
The Blue Rose
Alice Enma

PostSubject: Re: Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma)   Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 9:53 am

'On the ground'...That phrase made Ali,who has serious vertigo issues,twitch slightly.He tried not imagine standing on a rooftop and jumping or else he'll throw a hysterical fit.He concentrated on what Kirus was saying about the Grade E,ignoring the self praises.Was there a reason the Grade E population was growing? Was there a sire out there in the city hoping to create an army or something? Ali was starting to get worries...what if his friends got involved...? That would be very bad.And his friends and family meant everything to him.When their drinks came,Ali perked up and rolled his eyes at the minor exchange of flirting.
''...For your information,I'm drinking hot chocolate,Kirus'' Ali said,blowing on his drink.
''Heehee...how cute.Enjoy your drinks,boys'' the waitress said and went to take orders from other customers.Alistair muttered something.He didn't like being called cute....Only one other person he allowed to be called that and frankly,he didn't want to conjur up memories of her.
Back to top Go down
Anjelis
Captain of Hazen
Captain of Hazen
Anjelis

PostSubject: Re: Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma)   Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:14 pm

Kirus looked at the boy, chuckling to himself. "You are cute you know" He tried to imagine the boy NOT cute. It didn't work "In fact, I would say you should watch out and be careful, but then, I can see you can take care of yourself. . . . From certain people, not all though." Kirus grinned, making sure Alistair saw the tips of his fangs, which he elongated a little. He wasn't sure why he had done so, but something made him want to make sure Alistair was on guard. Against other people and, for some reason, against Kirus. The demon that was his thirst rebelled in him, wanting with instinct for the human to be calm and not on guard. Luckily, due to his roots, Kirus only had to feed once a month to be comfortable. But somehow he wanted to make sure he - or anyone else, wouldn't attack this Human boy.

Back to top Go down
Alice Enma
The Blue Rose
The Blue Rose
Alice Enma

PostSubject: Re: Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma)   Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 3:26 pm

''I'm NOT cute....'' Ali muttered through gritted teeth,his hand sliding up to clutch at where his heart is.It gave a squeeze at Kirus' compliment...Why did it remind him of HER? It wasn't the same way as she had said it,and this was a guy.But Ali couldn't deny the recognition even if he wanted to.He watched,unstirred,at the unveiling of that single fang.It glinted at him,the sharp curve like something from the movies.Yet Alistair wasn't scared.The sudden tense atmosphere was broken with a sigh.Ali leaned back,sipped his drink and set the cup down gently.His dark eyes met Kirus' as he rested his chin on one hand.
''....As much as I should be,I'm not scared.'' he knew this was the reason for Kirus' display,it might not be the full answer but it was close ''Maybe I would be scared of you or of anyone else if-.....'' he stopped him and slumped his head to the side,hiding his eyes with his fringe again ''-if I had something to lose....I don't anymore....''
Back to top Go down
Anjelis
Captain of Hazen
Captain of Hazen
Anjelis

PostSubject: Re: Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma)   Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 6:20 am

Kirus frowned, even though he wasn't scared, surely some human instinct was? Surely some warning bells went off?
His own warning bells went off as another mind more primitive than his was felt. Near - a few streets away at the most. Kirus muttered a curse, swearing at himself for taking a break. Then, as quick at it has happened, he replaced his frown with a smile. "Sorry Alistair, I have to go now . . . thanks for having coffee with me." He chucked some coins on the table and ran to the door. Only reaching there he realised something and came back.
Looking straight down at Ali, he spoke "Everyone has something to lose, they just don't realise it" He grabbed his coffee, drained it, and then burst from the cafe.

Kirus ran into the nearest ally, and as soon as darkness enveloped him, he jumped up and landed on the roof above. Running as fast as he could, he carried on cursing himself. That human had distracted him. Him, the wonderful, gorgeous, hunter that he was. Why? Kirus' feet pounded on a unused warehouse. So this was where the thing was hiding. He located it and went in for the kill.
Back to top Go down
Alice Enma
The Blue Rose
The Blue Rose
Alice Enma

PostSubject: Re: Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma)   Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 6:49 am

Alistair could read body language well and vampires sometimes can be as obvious as humans when something unexpected happens.He watched the frown on Kirus' face flatten out as his facial exppressions became that of alarm and then it smoothed into an all too charming smile.Ali hated it.When Kirus stood and rushed his farewell,he also got up onto his feet.He wanted to say something but nothing came out.The sound of the coins hitting the table sounded muted to him as he asked himself why he was about to stop Kirus from leaving.That train of thought was cut short when the vampire came back which made Ali jump.

"Everyone has something to lose, they just don't realise it"

And with those words,he was gone.Alistair slumped back into his seat,fingers pinching the bridge of his nose as he tried to get rid of the image imprited into the back of his eyelids.Those purple eyes...they were staring back at him when he shut his eyes now.Alistair was so glad when his phone rang,it'd distract him just slightly.
''...Hello?''
''Ali,you still out?'' a voice asked,concerned ''Man,with those murders being reported everyday,you still have the guts to go out at night?''
''Whatever....Unlike you dopes,I can take care of myself'' Ali half said jokingly ''You lot shouldn't go near the city at this hour that's for sure''
''Thanks DAD...geez. But seriously,don't stay out too late.We worry 'bout you''
''....Yeah...I'll...see you guys at school''
''Right.'Night Ali''
''Ciao...'' Alistair hung up the phone and sighed deeply.His friends worried about him.He chuckled lightly and drank his drink.Before he left,he put his cup next to the one Kirus had used ''...You're Alice's cousin alright...'' he smiled and began to head home.
Back to top Go down
Anjelis
Captain of Hazen
Captain of Hazen
Anjelis

PostSubject: Re: Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma)   Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma) EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:39 pm

"Ahh~"

Kirus threw the milk carton behind him. Any textbook situation is that the rubbish would land in the bin. It didn't. However the vampire didn't notice and carried on walking, sauntering down the street. Hands hung in his pockets and, even though his senses were wide awake, he looked comfortable and relaxed. Last night had been long, with the Damned Grade E's appearing one after the other. Every night it increased. He had a feeling. . no it wasn't a feeling. Kirus had concrete evidence that it was certainly... him.

He had lost a battle with him, and had never seen him since. That was what he hated the most. That the creep had disappeared without a trace.
A fucking trace.

Kirus kicked out at a stone on the floor, trying to vent out all his frustrations.
Back to top Go down
Alice Enma
The Blue Rose
The Blue Rose
Alice Enma

PostSubject: Re: Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma)   Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma) EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:52 pm

''AAAAAHHHHH!!!!''

Alistair knew he shouldn't have neared the internet cafe....He knew he should've hid his face in his videos.But noooo.....It's only been a few weeks since people who had watched and listened to him sing had started to recognise him on the streets.At first,they kept their distance out of shyness.But after Ali uploaded a ertain song he overed,the fangirl population flourished.
''Please leave me aloooone!!! I'm not inerested,I'm sorry!!!!'' he yelled to a group of about ten girls of different ages.How the hell do these creatures run in heels,he will never understand.He ran around the corner and swerved around a few passers by.The squealing was closing in.

Then his desperate brown eyes caught sight of a scapegoat.

''Kirus!!!'' Alistair yelled,almost in relief.He ran towards the tall vampire and hid behind his tall frame,like a little kid clinging to a parent on the first day of school.''Don't move...please.....'' he pleaded and did not relax until the ravaging fangirls were no longer heard.
''Whew....'' he sighed and looked up at Kirus with a thankful version of his lopsided smile ''Sorry for that....It's nice to see you again so soon...''
Back to top Go down
Anjelis
Captain of Hazen
Captain of Hazen
Anjelis

PostSubject: Re: Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma)   Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 6:57 am

Kirus spun round at the sound of his name being desperately yelled out. Before he knew it, hands were grabbing at his shirt and he was frozen. If his heart was beating it would of stuttered uncontrollably.
He breathed in, smelling that scent the human emitted. The sweet smell enchanted him, what the hell was this human doing to him? Kirus noticed the girls run past them and put two and two together. So this little being was an idol? Amusing. After the screaming creatures had long gone, he turned around to face Alistair. Looking down, his hair flopped past his eyes, framing them and enhancing them.
"Yeah. Same. What brings you into my arms then?" Kirus flashed a smile.
Back to top Go down
Alice Enma
The Blue Rose
The Blue Rose
Alice Enma

PostSubject: Re: Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma)   Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 7:08 am

''...Eh?'' Ali looked down,seeing that he had someone let Kirus' arms encircle him ''GYAAAA!!!!'' he yelped and jumped back a foot or so,face flushed and his fringe couldn't hde it all.''S-Sorry....I was....being chased as you saw...nothing else'' he explained,trying to calm his eratic heartbeat.Ali's eyes flickered upwards then shot back down after meeting those violet orbs.They haunted him in his sleep last night...Ali just blamed his partial photographic memory.He rubbed his arms where Kirus had touched and suddently felt paranoid that other people were watching.
''Um...are you out shopping,too?'' he asked before an awkward silence kicked in.

Inside,something was nagging him again.Why was this feeling familiar?
''....No....it's not like her......it's not.......she's gone'' he reminded himself mentally.
Back to top Go down
Anjelis
Captain of Hazen
Captain of Hazen
Anjelis

PostSubject: Re: Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma)   Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:57 pm

(Arg! It's quite hard to back to the "Kirus-before-Ali")

"I should be, Charlotte gets hungry quickly."
Kirus' hands itched to touch the other again, so he shoved them back into his pockets and looked to the side. Clearly this guy was either shy or for some other reason avoiding his eyes. Silence echoed between the two and Kirus struggled to find break it, but also keep the human with him. He had been with many before, female and male alike but none were quite like this one. He wanted a taste.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma)   Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma) Empty

Back to top Go down

Where the Drama began (for AliceEnma)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hazen Skies :: Roleplay World :: Hazen City :: Uptown Life-
Jump to: